Welcome to Melissa A. Rubin.com!
A place you can come, to passionately learn about the wisdom of food!
I am very glad to have this platform to express my passion about Food and Wellness.
This is a very important time in the history of the planet.
It is time for all of us to come home to ourselves, honor our Souls and heal.
I am extremely Passionate about facilitating this process with you!
I look forward to working with you!
Things to remember:
1. Start where you are If you are eliminating foods..start with one at a time…do not overwhelm yourself.
2. Quinoa is a complete protein and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. Drink lots of water…YES everyone says this …AND it really does make a difference..again do not overwhelm yourself, start drinking one more glass than you usually do every day.
4. Food does not have to be fancy or gourmet, just clean, chemical free and yummy; something you like.
5. Visit your local Farmer’s Market.
6. Read the label, not the pretty front part, the ingredients on the back. If you cannot pronounce it or don’t know what it is…don’t buy it. Research what it is first and then decide whether you want to put it in your body!
Thanks for reading!